Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pocketfinder

Over the weekend, I was juggling too many things and ended up dropping my iPhone and cracking the screen.  My first thought was trying to figure out how it was my 2 year old fault.  After realizing, I'm an idiot and who am I going to tell that my 2 year old broke it and how that would make it better, I remembered that my neighbour worked for a place that fixes broken IPhone and Ipad screens.  He hooked me up right away.

Anyway, while sitting waiting for it to be fixed (it only took 20 minutes), I was reading a magazine and read about this gadget that would let you track your luggage and it will never be lost again.  I thought this would be good for my wife who travels a lot.  So i took down the information.



This gadget is the Pocketfinder.  The idea is that you put it wherever you need, and you can track it via your IPhone/Ipad or computer.  It will find what you are looking for within like a couple feet.  Sounds awesome, right?

So I looked into it and think it's something I want for my kids (my 9 year old more than my 2 year old).  You just never know what can happen between home and school and these days you can never be too careful.  So on field trips, Disneyland, I can just attach it to his belt and we are good.  With the IPhone, no panic necessary.

I can also use it for my dog when we go on long walks in the canyon.  He's smart, but he's also like the dog in UP.  So, "Squirrel" could mean he's on an adventure.



Now... Like most devices, in the wrong hands, this can be dangerous... Now, the wrong hands, I mean your significant other.  Can you imagine the embarrassment of being out and your old lady popping in on you while you said you were at the office?  I'm just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment