Saturday, May 19, 2012

Making it Easy

If you have tons of stuff to do everyday.  Have a job.  Have kids. Pet owner.  Trying to time manage.

The main thing that always just seems to happen is those late night realizations of what you forgot to buy.  Once you get home and sit down, the last thing you want to do is go to the store.  Sometimes you can't because you are the only adult home and the kids are asleep.

The savior that I found out about were the fine people at this company called Quidsi.  Quidsi, own and operate 6 websites.  These can save you from going insane at midnight when you forget to get dog food or diapers or random things that just escape your brain with other shit going on in your life.

Diapers.com (baby care)
Soap.com (health, beauty and household essentials)
BeautyBar.com (prestige beauty) I can't image anyone reading this will go here...then again...
Wag.com (pet products)
YoYo.com (toys)
Casa.com (Home and houseware essentials)

The prices on these sites are excellent and they usually offer free 2 day delivery.  I order dog food on a Wednesday and it's usually on my front porch the next day.

I'm not sure if this is available in every city, but I should imagine it is.

You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment