Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Call That A Bargain

Who doesn't love a deal.  Amazon does a daily deal.  Most of the time, they are useless items you will never need.  Sometimes, there is something you always wanted, but never could justify paying the asking price.

Following the Amazon deal of the day, you might just find something.  In addition to the deal of the day, there are also Lightning Deals.  These are usually hourly and have a time and quantity limit.

Items I have picked up included The Godfather Collection on bluray for $20.00 (I don't even have a bluray player), The Complete Little Rascals for $25.00 (I already own it, but could be a good gift), an Expedition First Aid Kit for $11.00 (you never know...but it was $11 bucks!), the Wolverine 35mm Slides and Negatives Digital Image Converter (love this) for $40.00 and have missed many deals due to not checking on time (A blessing in disguise).

I have the Amazon app on my iPhone to keep tabs when sitting around waiting for something to happen in my day (This is just sad).




No comments:

Post a Comment